Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hello classmates! 

This post is the last in this semester! For this reason today I will talk about the blog.
When I study IN primary school I thought that english was so funny. But today I’ dont like english therefore this subject is just an obligation.

However I like so much write and I believe that this experience is very good because it allows to develop the skills for writing. In my case my  vocabulary is improving, but still I find difficult write and express my thinking  with fluency. I think that I lack practicing the  grammar of this language. On account of I think that have more activities like this it would so good. But without marks, because a blog evaluate is a pressure.

Only something I found negative of this experience is the Schedule. I’m so tired for write and devolep ideas because all wednesday I wake up early.

In general I think that write help, for the english and spanish. In summary, this experience is beneficial. And the topics about write this semester was different and interesting. Is useful have an oportunity to reflect on the things. For example about the why i’m studyng psychology.

I see you in the next semester !


Bye :) 

2 comments:

  1. I think the same thing, without the pressure of a note would be even more fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway we had a good time in class xD ( chananaaa (8) )

    ReplyDelete