Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hi, bloggers! Today I’m going talk to you about a topic very interesting and important… about the 3 Rs. The 3 Rs signify: 

-Reduce-Reuse-Recycle

Actually I'm very ignorant on this topic. Since child in the school that taught me to recycle, but the knowledge were very vague and were only theory. 

And that I find really bad. Because I believe that humans have done much damage to our planet. And worse, as there is no conscience that the damage does not stop.Although... today children are encouraged in their gardens, schools or houses that reduce, reuse and recycle. For example, I was taught about the vegetable patch in the school but never helped me to do one.  

This topic to children catches their attention and for this reason cares more the house of all. It gives me hope that now the children are more instructed about this topic and their knowledge is more comprehensive and complete… They have viable projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment