Thursday 5 June 2014

Hello! Today we'll talk about things I like to learn. Overall, I love learning all kinds of things.

I admire the skill that some people have for the "Crafts", especially those related to the manufacture of the clothing itself. Due to this reason, more or less two years ago were born in my desire to learn to knit and learn to use the sewing machine.

My mom and my aunts know knitting. In fact I bought wool for my aunt tile me a vest for this winter jaja. They have a great ability because they get very good results and are very fast.
Since childhood I have inherited tissue for my family. I think that's why I want to learn to knit. Because it is an instance that can bring out the creativity and allows each person manufacture clothing really wants to be. It is a mixture of creativity, originality and comfort.


My boyfriend's mom has a couple of sewing machines. And is constantly in courses related to crafts. And for that, I've noticed a sewing machine besides to their immediate utility to fix something, it can done many beautiful things, for example a bedspread.


Also, I would love to return to practice circus, specially the acrobatics on fabric.For years it's something I like and when I entered to U I had the opportunity to learn. For various reasons I stopped practicing and I only learned the basics :( 

1 comment:

  1. I also love it when people design their own clothes. That rocks!

    ReplyDelete