Wednesday 16 April 2014


Hello! 

I really don’t like the technology. I recognize the virtue of her and facilities that we give, but the persons become addicted.

Since I was a child I have had acces to computer on account of my parents job. But only 4 years ago my parents gave me a notebook for christmas and since then the notebook is my “favourite” piece of technology.

The notebook is the only piece of technology that I use besides a basic cell pone. Unfortunately I use every day of the week and easily for more 3 hours at day.  As son as I arrive to my house of the university or another site turn on the computer. Is like a habit because I turn on the notebook although not use in the moment.

I like this piece of technology because it have versatile functions. The notebook be used for keep the contact with my friends and relative, listen to music, watch movies and play.  

For the same reason my life without my notebook would be very boring and tedious, although I believe that i could get used to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment