Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hello, readers! today i want to show a picture was taken 2 years ago. 


This picture was taken by a classmate on the 2012. In the picture some of my special friends and my classmate of my final year in the school 
appear and even that graduate i keep the contact with some of them.
I
n my school exist the tradition that consist in the last day of the class every student of the generation go to jump into the fountain of nearest park to the school, the idea is that after dipping in the fountain everyone should stay in the park so we can dry and share together. And the photographer manage capture the precise moment in that all the girls jumping to the pool.
This picture i like really so much because is natural and reflect the hapiness i feel in this moment. Besides that one day was emotional for every because signify the closing of the period very important in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment